Class Overview: Family Dynamics are Complicated! Are you already feeling stressed, overwhelmed, nervous, anxious, or sad thinking about the family get-togethers? Do you spend time thinking about the time you are supposed to spend (or not spend) with family? Is…
Is It Over? When to Stay in or End my Relationship
When we are in the middle of a relationship, it can be hard to decide if the relationship suits you anymore. Together we explore the toughest of questions. It’s probably the question that you are already thinking about all the time anyway.
Are you in a relationship that’s causing you more pain than joy? Are you asking yourself when to end it already? You know that you love or at least loved your partner/husband/wife but you are now drowning in a sea of never-ending problems.
Are you living a life of frustration, exhaustion and hopelessness, interrupted on rare occasions by moments of connection that offer you a fleeting sense of hope that maybe we can make this work? Do you avoid honest conversations with your family or friends so that they don’t have the chance to ask you how your relationship is going?
Is It Over? is your course of action when you know that you just can’t take it anymore.
EFT for Family Stress
Family Dynamics are Complicated!
Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, nervous, anxious, or sad thinking about a family event in the past or in the future? Do you spend time thinking about the time you are supposed to spend (or not spend) with family? Is there conflict, expectations, and unwritten rules about how you need to engage with others?
Perhaps your stress is caused by the loss of a family member or the feeling you are not really included in the family unit. Perhaps you struggle about visiting (or not) extended family or in-laws. You have to consider a variety of aspects including: schedules, holiday & event child-custody, religious obligations, gift-giving, political conflicts, and health concerns. Furthermore, remembering events and holidays of the past confirm and reinforce your strong emotions.
Or instead you wish that you were excited, looking forward to time together, feeling like the other people honor and accept and love you no matter what. That you are accepted and welcomed.
In this four-week digital course with personal support you will learn how to:
- Explore the source of the exact mechanisms that create stress for you (these are probably different or deeper than you think!)
- Learn quick and easy techniques to neutralize emotional situations for yourself (even before they happen!)
- Gain confidence and clarity around family dynamics and the role you play
- Soothe the past hurts caused by family
- Release a variety of feelings including overwhelm, anger, overwhelm, self-doubt, and anxiousness as they happen.
- Overcome grief and loss when you feel “not part of” the family unit or acutely feel the loss of a member who has left.
Dawn Bennett has been helping people navigate stressful relationships for years. As a relationship coach and EFT Tapping Certified practitioner, she will guide you through deeper exploration of the underlying source of your own emotional triggers. You will learn how to recognize them as they happen and use techniques to change your reactions immediately; when you change, others around you often change as well.
Give yourself the gift of internal peace and calm. The techniques you will learn will have a positive impact on all areas of your life, as EFT tapping can be applied to any emotional situation.
Path to Passion: Finding Intimacy
There are many things that can prevent you from finding sex and intimacy in your relationship. This course is designed to enlighten you about the root causes of your issues in the bedroom. Even though intimacy can be emotional, physical, intellectual, or spiritual, this series of seven classes focuses on the barriers to a strong and harmonious physical relationship. You will learn how to release shame, guilt, and beliefs around what the bedroom “should” look like according to what you were taught as a child and through your own life experiences.
In this seven-week digital course you will use EFT Tapping and other tools to explore and shift:
- How stress impacts your bedroom life force energy
- The moral codes that influence your actions (or inactions)
- Your (or your body’s) lack of desire or physical response
- The beliefs that prevent you from communicating your wants, needs, and desires
- Past negative experiences that influence your connection and comfort in the bedroom
EFT Tapping for Cravings and Compulsions Series
Are there foods you crave? Do you compulsively eat or drink things when you are bored, scared, restless, or feeling vulnerable? Perhaps your goal is to lose weight, change your diet, or have more control. If you are ready for a change, this class is for you.
Cravings, compulsions, and overeating can come from many sources. Some of us eat for protection and safety. Some of us eat or drink certain things because they remind us of loved ones or happy times. Sometimes we eat because we are bored, scared, avoiding something, or because we were taught not to let food go to waste.
In this 4-week class, you will:
- Explore emotions that prevent you from being able to make choices around your eating and drinking habits.
- Explore the emotions that your beloved foods contain or replace
- Reduce cravings
- Regain a sense of well-being and reduce stressors that create the sense of need
- Explore the core reasons why we are challenged to lose weight or change our diet permanently
- Let go of guilt and shame that may be linked to your habits or choices
We will also explore how to regain a sense of well-being in our own bodies. After all, stress can impact our hormonal systems and create a sense of need. Our brains can trick us into thinking we need to eat more to be satiated, to be safe, or to feel love. All of this can be healed using EFT tapping.
As a bonus: the second class + included handout features powerful options to break sugar cravings from Beth Schupanitz. Beth is a Registered Nutrition Consultant and Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner from Inspiring Health Solutions.
Not only is tapping (a.k.a. Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT) helpful for creating powerful connections and relationships, but these basic techniques can be applied to all emotional and stressful areas of your life.
EFT Tapping for Loneliness Series
52% of us identify as being lonely most or all of the time. In these 4 sessions, Dawn will empower you to use Emotional Freedom Techniques to tap out of this feeling!
Many individuals identify having feelings of depression, anxiety, or hopelessness, which has increased in the last few years. Many use alcohol, food, or the internet to try to suppress these feelings.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to use EFT tapping to reduce feelings of loneliness
- Identify and use inner and outer resources to shift your emotions
- Create a personal peace procedure to move forward
Class Overview: Winter + Covid + isolation + life changes are creating loneliness, stress, fear. Many identify having feelings of depression, anxiety, or hopelessness. Many use alcohol, food, or the internet to try to suppress these feelings. You will learn…
Class Overview: In this 4-week class, you will explore the emotions and situations that prevent you from having the level of connection, communication, and felt-trust you want with friends and family members. You will also learn how to release emotions…