From Root To Rise;
From Pandemic Fear to Flourishing
Our communities, from the way we communicate and interact to the way we talk and touch have completely changed in the last two years. Many people are feeling isolated and alone; fearful and frustrated; divided, judged, or separate. Conversations about vaccinations, masks, and health concerns (policy) have turned relationships into debates, division, and struggle. This two-day gathering and healing workshop will empower you to begin the process of healing yourself, your relationships, and your community.
By the end of this in-person workshop you will:
- Restore your reserves drained by the stresses of the last two years
- Learn tools to neutralize emotional triggers and find calm and compassion.
- Discover ways to safely release your wounds
- Release fear and judgements of self and others
- Find a place of community and support
Join us Saturday, April 23rd and Sunday, April 24th at a beautiful retreat home just south of Prior Lake.
Contact Kelly Thompson at 952-393-9279
Dawn Bennett at 651-401-6131
$270 for one person or $470 for 2
Sign up by March 14th and receive a Bonus!
Choose a 1 hour EFT breakthrough session with Dawn OR a fascial release session with Kelly.